The officially named Jagdpanzer 38(t) was introduced on the battlefields of Europe and Russia in the late stages of the war. It’s purpose was to give troops a cheaper, mobile and lighter anti-armour capability.
The Jagdpanzer 38(t) succeeded the Marder III tank in 1944 and carried a relatively powerful forward facing hull-mounted 75mm gun (a version of that used on the Stug III) and a remotely operated machine gun that could be fired by the crew from within the vehicle.
1 resin Jagdpanzer 38(t)
Metal pieces for detailing