The Tiger II, also called King Tiger or Royal Tiger by the Allies, was a development of the famous Tiger Tank. It only started operating in 1944, too late to have an adequate impact on the war. However it was feared and respected by the Allies who’s tanks could be easily destroyed by the high velocity 88mm gun mounted on its turret.
This version II of the Tiger’s armour was still very thick but was also more sloped, a design feature borrowed from the Panther medium tank.
This tank was deployed on both the German western and Eastern fronts and had enormous operational accuracy even at long distances.
1 resin Tiger II
metal pieces for detailing